Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mo' Money Mo' Money Mo' Money

So here it is! My first image sold here in the west...I liked it as a smaller print. As many of you know I photograph with a camera that gives me a 4"x5" negative and I usually print them small and intimate- now that I sold it and the buyer wanted big (16x20!!!) it really gave a new aspect to the image! Hell yeah. So this is me with the 24"x30" frame and window mat in the bag- as much as I look back on my messenger days it pays off to know ANYTHING can be put into a bag if you want to charge the client for an over sized delivery! So this is as we head out the door to deliver the image....full of smiles and happiness!


This is me with the finished product... For some reason Gretta thinks I always look pissed...as you can see- I am gleeful and celebrating with a nice big smile! I love people! Especially people from NorCal!!!
So, there you have it!
No YouTube for now but we are always searching for another mind expanding clip. Keep tuned.
Ann & Orin- stock up on the fried food cause I'm comming
Ton and family- send pictures of the next great american cyclist
Kevin and Shay-Shay- why the hell don't you comment? we bust our asses to keep things fresh and it seems like you don't even care...sad
Amy- Clyde is crazy...Pepper told me she was about to slap that kid...hmmmm
Everyone else- really- no comments on the Yip Yip Yip!?! REALLY!?!

as always-
E and G and always Pepper

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm liking the new work. Congrats on getting business.

If commenting on a blog allowed me to show a shake and scratch of the head, then I would've commented on the videos!

I hope you splurged and got those east coast shit kickers in the earlier post...

Gretta... pictures of your work???

mountain bound said...

beautiful!
congratulations again my friend.