Another week is coming to an end...Gretta works and finds her way more each day, I work in the studio and darkroom printing and ph0tographing, listening to mixed and often contradictory critiques, wondering why this whole deal costs so damn much!
On the high side- I sold an image! The best part of it is that Gretta had it on her desk and the buyer saw it and brought the whole deal up on her end. How is that for the laissez-faire approach?
Here is a quick shot of the image...the print is 16x20 and don't mind if I say- it looks really nice in person.

On the high side- I sold an image! The best part of it is that Gretta had it on her desk and the buyer saw it and brought the whole deal up on her end. How is that for the laissez-faire approach?
Here is a quick shot of the image...the print is 16x20 and don't mind if I say- it looks really nice in person.
We also were given fancy chairs with the stipulation that we pick them up...funny how we becomes ME...the fun part was getting these onto the trailer we got from FREEZE THAW and navigate through Chinatown! It was funny that people from a nation that embraced the bicycle like they did found my situation so damn curious. Where does that fit into a Post Colonial Global consciousness?

Gretta upon arrival v/s the reality of rain gear and toughening up for city life? Gretta has truly risen to the occasion.


So there is this shoe store that is going out of buisiness and for some reason these boots have really got my goat! What does this say? I miss the east coast so much!

Gretta upon arrival v/s the reality of rain gear and toughening up for city life? Gretta has truly risen to the occasion.
So there is this shoe store that is going out of buisiness and for some reason these boots have really got my goat! What does this say? I miss the east coast so much!
3 comments:
Congrats, Eric!!
dude, i always knew gretta was a badass deep down. that picture is FIERCE!
as are those crazy modern?? chairs in the trailer...
since i can't mix being a smartass with a serious comment...
the flash work is beautiful e. glad its beauty and elegance was recognized via purchase and can't wait to see more... keep postin' my friend... would love to see more...
Post a Comment