
"Now don't eat that green stuff- I'll do it for you" Btw- that's Ingrid (mom)

I'll let the viewer title this one! Three each and we still got things done that day.

"I'm Pepper!"

The new family

It was
way easier for Gretta to show me how to eat these fried green tomatoes than me show her how to eat Lobster

This just may explain why I log all those miles on the bike.

An Arkansas lawnmower

Orin treating me like 'kin

Not quite fitting in like I wanted to but still trying

Life is about finding your place and being comfortable (this thing had better A/C than the Exploder)

8 Wheels of fury heading down the road at 14.5 miles an hour. I really got to drive it down the road about a mile to the "shop".
4 comments:
ok.. geekin. No wait.. GEEKIN. I like that lawnmower. You will be amazed. As I am typing this, our new Z3100 printer is... wait for it...
Calibrating ITSELF. Yes, it has an integrated spetrophotometer.. and it just sits over there.. printing out colors and calibrating them. Just like that... easy as pie.
Eric would appreciate this... Willis and I are sitting here watching the darn thing calibrate. I just can't walk away....
I'll give ya a call sometime soon.
I'm so glad you guys made it safe and sound!
We miss you. Funny story though... Joe Gore came in the shop yesterday wearing his dark rimmed square glasses...now remember Serge's eyes aren't the greatest yet but they focus on contrast (like black glasses....) Serge has been asleep every time Joe has stopped by the shop and has never actually seen Joe. Yesterday however Serge woke up and saw Joe and his face LIGHTS UP. And he looked at him for a while continuing to smile then Joe started talking to him and Serge immediately started to cry... it took until today for us to figure it out. The glasses-- he thought it was Uncle Eric for a minute and was very sad when it was not. We love you and we miss you. And despite our outburst of occasional tears we are so very very happy for you.
Post a Comment