Some nights just seem to lend themselves to celebrating situations. Last night was one of those times to kick back and share some food and beer, talk a bit, and get rid of some things that people can use and remember us by. As Gretta and I sit here putting off the latest round of packing, it hit me that there really isn't one defining moment of my time here. Just as my photographs gain strength from cohesion when allowed to exist as a singular body of work- the past 8 years stands tall and true as mortared stones compromising those historic buildings we ride past out on this landscape we call home. Sure, there have been harder times and adverse situations...there have also been amazing times to off set the bad. As we travel west to our new life in S.F. I am certain that nothing but the best of times will last in our memories.
Thanks to Leah and Clay for another amazing dining experience- the lasagna defies description ...and the carrot cake took sugar and butter to a new level of baking.
Just for the record- I had no idea how to use the camera for a while so these are a few images that turned out. Good thing I am getting a Masters of Fine Art in Photo!
Don't hesitate to call or email us!
Eric (and Gretta who is currently geeking on her new Milano (Freezethaw.com))
Thanks to Leah and Clay for another amazing dining experience- the lasagna defies description ...and the carrot cake took sugar and butter to a new level of baking.
Just for the record- I had no idea how to use the camera for a while so these are a few images that turned out. Good thing I am getting a Masters of Fine Art in Photo!
Don't hesitate to call or email us!
Eric (and Gretta who is currently geeking on her new Milano (Freezethaw.com))
1 comment:
awww - so eloquently said.
you guys are the best. i'm going to miss you a lot!!! looking forward to reading about your trip... keep blogging... and cya in august hopefully!!! :)
Post a Comment